Monday, September 8, 2008

Here we go!!

I am so excited to be a part of the blogging world. My cousin Andrea was saying how she thinks in blogs now, always considering what would make a good blog entry. I feel I do the same but haven't had my own to just babble on, which is pretty much all I do- babble. As I'm sure everyone will notice in my future entries, my mind is not all there- half is concentrating on being a good mother to my sons (I surprisingly have not yet pulled all my hair out) and the other half is trying to communicate through e.s.p. with my husband (no luck yet but I'll keep you posted). Anyway, have fun trying to keep up with my scattered thoughts. I know I will have fun posting them.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

YAY!! Welcome and I am excited to keep up on your lives and not feel like we totally have to play catch up every time we see you...now if we can just get Lissa on here!
Love you!